Adam Alderman

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Journey to the Podium - Art Exhibition









I had a great evening on Thursday 2nd February at the Beecroft Gallery in Southend on Sea where the latest works of art, alongside former art work, was exhibited. It was was good to meet up with Stuart Bowditch the sound artist who composed some music last year called 'First Flight', based on sounds he captured at my gym.



And it was really amazing to see, for the first time, the sculpture created by Anthony Lysycia, entitled 'Two arms - one goal'. It was made from limestone which was several hundred million years old! I hadn't seen Anthony for several months - in fact I think I had my wrist in plaster when we first met up for him to take some photos of me training, so it was great to meet him again.




Training is going well. I have the British Bench Press Championship on Saturday 11th February, which is an able-bodied competition, but good practice for the next big one in Dubai in a couple of weeks time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home