Adam Alderman

Thursday 24 March 2011

Aviva Sportshall Final

This is my first post this year! I didn't get off to a good start in January at the UK Open Championships. For the first time ever I 'bombed'. Not good. However, after a spell of ill health I am now back in full training, which is going very well.

Yesterday, Wednesday 23rd March I was honoured to be asked to attend the Aviva Sportshall Final to watch hundreds of Year 7 children from all round Essex take part in many different sports, at the Southend Leisure and Tennis Centre. It was a great day and so good to see such enthusiasm from the young people. They were also treated to a visit from Lord Seb Coe who is one of the country's greatest Olympians and also one of the prime movers in bringing the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games to London.
I don't think I have ever signed my name as many times as I did yesterday!
Now, back to the gym!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home