Adam Alderman

Friday 7 October 2011

Two International Competitions in Two Weeks!

I'm in Breda, Holland, for my first IPC ranking competition since I broke my left wrist on Good Friday. I arrived yesterday evening and after some light training today will be competing on Saturday (8th October). I hope to lift 130kg, which is just 2.5kg short of my previous competition best. So I'm almost back to full strength. In training I have done 132.5kg so will hope to do that on 16th/17th October. From then on I will be going flat out to keep improving.

I fly out of Schipol Airport on Sunday to Dubai for the second of the IPC competitions. As I am a 48kg bodyweight lifter I will be competing on the first day of competition which I think is the 16th October.

I'm really looking forward to competing again.

I arrive home on 20th October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home